- – Ready to use – only water to be added.
- – Good mechanical strength, excellent adhesion, low shrinkage.
- – Sufficiently flexible to accommodate physical & thermal movements.
- – Self-curing.
₹275.00 – ₹400.00
ADHERE BONDS – 001 Cement based blended powder polymer modified Tile Adhesive for wet or dry service condition.
ADHERE BONDS – 001 is specially designed for both internal and external applications like fixing ceramic tiles, vitrified tiles, glass mosaics, external cladding, swimming pools, natural stones etc.
– The surface to be tiled should be clean and sound.
– Recommended mix proportion is approx. 3:1 of powder to water by volume. At the site, an addition of water shall be adjusted to attain desired consistency. A lump free homogeneous paste is obtained.
– Always mix the required quantity.
– Spread the adhesive to a thickness of approx. 3.0 mm and comb with a notched trowel. Strictly apply the adhesive paste which can be tiled within 10 to 15 mins.
– Start placing the tiles on the surface to be tiled. Tap the tiles properly to ensure complete coverage of the backside of tiles and the possibility of any air voids.
– Keep joints between two-tiles using a spacer.
– Allow tilling to set for 24 hours and start-filling joints next day.
– Floors can be used after 24 hours.