- – Capable of transmitting very high stresses.
- – Excellent water and alkali resistance.
- – Can be applied on dry as well as damp surfaces.
- – Can be cured under moist/wet conditions.
– Highly useful for boning fresh concrete to old concrete that is fully cured.
– To bond sprayed concrete/mortar to old concrete surfaces.
– Can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces as repair works.
– Jacketing applications for strengthening the existing concrete elements like columns, beams, basements etc.
– As a bonding agent for concrete repairs using cement plaster/screed and for gunite.
– As waterproof joint in sandwich constructions.
EBA is compatible with all types of concrete, cement based grouts, polymer modified cement systems etc.,PACKING:-2kgs
In epoxy modified systems, cement hydration and epoxy polymerization occur simultaneously. The hardened resin forms thin layers of the cement hydrate and binds the hydrates to form a network in which the epoxy phase interweaves through the cement hydrate phase. The epoxy system thus develops high strength and adhesion and has low permeability, good water resistance, and chemical resistance.